Stanimir Stamenkov composed on 2016-05-04 01:19 (UTC+0300):

Mon, 02 May 2016 06:07:59 -0500, /Thee Chicago Wolf/ (MVP):

I don't think X-No-archive is the issue. I don't think a single Usenet
provider honors that.

Believe it or not this is the most probable cause as I'm observing
the same behavior with messages (even the complete thread following
including my replies to it) from this group sent by Felix Miata,
which also appear to send using "X-No-Archive: yes".  I don't
understand why you're sending it anyway.

For quite some time I've been wondering why so few of the messages I send here seem to generate any acknowledgment of existence, much less an actual thread reply. I generally use the newsgroup interface very little, mostly only for quickest archive access. Most of my posts don't seem to show up when I use SM mailnews to access news.mozilla.org, but they are reliably reflected back to me when I send using the email interface. My messages are not leaving here with X-No-archive anywhere within them, nor is X-No-archive contained in messages I get back from the listserv.

If I try to respond to any message using the newsgroups interface, and also include any To: or CC:, then I typically get a message send rejected modal popup, but testing that just a moment ago using the most recent David E. Ross message shown in the newsgroups interface to try to acquire the exact message produced no such error.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/