Mon, 02 May 2016 06:07:59 -0500, /Thee Chicago Wolf/ (MVP):
On Mon, 2 May 2016 07:14:29 +0200, Petr Voralek wrote:

  This happens to me for the majority of posts from OP on newsgroup.  I
always assumed that the reason is "X-No-Archive: yes" in his posts and I
kept it did not deal with...

I don't think X-No-archive is the issue. I don't think a single Usenet
provider honors that.

Believe it or not this is the most probable cause as I'm observing the same behavior with messages (even the complete thread following including my replies to it) from this group sent by Felix Miata, which also appear to send using "X-No-Archive: yes". I don't understand why you're sending it anyway.

--
Stanimir