I want to move some SM 'inbox' and 'sent' mail files from a 32 bit Win_XP PC to a 32 bit Win_7 PC. My memory is that I can simply copy these two files; rename them so they don't interfere with the 'inbox' and 'sent' mail files already on the Win_7 machine and then merge the two sets of mail files as I see fit. Is (or was) this approach still correct?

Similarly, I would like to copy the 'bookmarks' and 'saved addresses' files from the XP computer and move them to the Win_7 PC. Having never tried this in the past, what are the name(s) of the files I need to copy from the XP computer's hard drive and how do I arrange things so I can merge these files with the existing 'bookmarks' and 'saved addresses' files already existing on the Win_7 machine.

I would note that the XP machine's C:\ hard drive partition was damaged in a recent power surge incident and while I have tested that I am able to successfully copy files from the PC's D:\, E:\, and F:\ partitions, I am not at all certain that the XP machine can be restored to a fully operable working condition.

Thanks, in advance, for any and all comments, fixes, suggestions, etc.