On 2016-06-27 12:14 AM, Henrik37 wrote:
I want to move some SM 'inbox' and 'sent' mail files from a 32 bit
Win_XP PC to a 32 bit Win_7 PC.  My memory is that I can simply copy
these two files; rename them so they don't interfere with the 'inbox'
and 'sent' mail files already on the Win_7 machine and then merge the
two sets of mail files as I see fit.  Is (or was) this approach still
correct?

Yes. :)

Similarly, I would like to copy the 'bookmarks' and 'saved addresses'
files from the XP computer and move them to the Win_7 PC.  Having never
tried this in the past, what are the name(s) of the files I need to copy
from the XP computer's hard drive and how do I arrange things so I can
merge these files with the existing 'bookmarks' and 'saved addresses'
files already existing on the Win_7 machine.

Bookmarks are in places.sqlite.
Personal address book is in abook.mab.

For more info, visit <http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/profilefaq/#transferring>.

--