Okay, I will be clearer. I am moving from Window 10, not a mac, to Window 10 in new computer, also not a mac. From a Dell Windows 7 updated with Windows 10 to a Dell Windows 10. Both are desktops. What I want to move is my email set up (folders) and my Preferences (under Edit). Plus, would like to have the same settings on the browser side, like links and tabs. Tabs will be easy to set up but can I move the links folder from one computer to another?

It has been 7 yrs since I got a new computer so do not remember how I set up my email program. I have a number of email folders where I keep various emails in different categories and would love to be able to have the same setup in the new computer.

Thanks in advance for your help, sorry I didn't give enough info in my first
email

--
Pat Connors, Sacramento, CA
http://www.connorsgenealogy.com