techfor...@tucsonhappens.org wrote:
I am very frustrated that now that I have installed seamonkey 2.40, though it
has solved the problem of continuous crashing, I can no longer see ANY images
in my email, though the preferences have nothing blocked.  I disabled all
addons except session manager to no avail.  I do not think opening each and
every of multitudinal images in the browser is a workaround.  So, what to do?
2.41?

I also hate restting myself up each time, but how do I find my previous
sessions?

Lastly,  I heard that Chrome is the best browser because, unlike all other
browsers, it does not use java which is a back door to all sorts of unsavory
things.  So what can you tell me on this and seamonkey?

You can disable java. I did that over a year ago. My operating system has java as part of it, so I could not remove it.