Chris Ilias wrote:
Here's another example of a blocked message
https://blocklist.addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/blocked/p1246

Okay, I just wanted to clarify, because Mozilla doesn't offer plugins,
and doesn't have a plugins site. :)

The page at Tools-->Add-ons_Manager-->Plugins lists the plugins you have
already installed.

Plugins are offered by third-parties, and are not installed by SeaMonkey.

OK, so I think you're saying the "Update Now" button is supposed to take you to the 3rd party site, instead of showing a "blocked" message, and further to this, that plugins are not to be confused with 'extensions', which can be installed from addons.mozilla.org.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)