On 03/10/2016 2:06 PM, Gerry Hickman wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
Here's another example of a blocked message
https://blocklist.addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/blocked/p1246

Okay, I just wanted to clarify, because Mozilla doesn't offer plugins,
and doesn't have a plugins site. :)

The page at Tools-->Add-ons_Manager-->Plugins lists the plugins you have
already installed.

Plugins are offered by third-parties, and are not installed by SeaMonkey.

OK, so I think you're saying the "Update Now" button is supposed to take
you to the 3rd party site, instead of showing a "blocked" message, and
further to this, that plugins are not to be confused with 'extensions',
which can be installed from addons.mozilla.org.

I'm saying that the plugins listed are not being offered to you; they are the plugins you already have installed.

If there is an "Update Now" button, I don't know where it is supposed to take you. I can't test it right now. Where does it take you?

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator