uku69 wrote on 04/10/2016 10:31:
Ray_Net schrieb:
So the best idea is that you forward me your offending mail at my mailbox.
Done - thanks!

Hi ! Thanks for forwarding .... I have found the culprit ....
I have done the test number 6 mimicking your offending mail - this is what I have:

    FRITZ!Box über HTTPS: <a
href="https://87.147.32.46";>https://87.147.32.46</a><br>

and the scam is detected not because the real url is not the url shown - BUT because the url is an ip-adress. when you have an ip-adress .... You don't known where you will go if you click on it - so it's a SCAM !