On 10/14/2016 03:22 PM, sean.nat...@invalid.knights.nee wrote:
Good News for or those of us who run Seamonkey on Linux there are now updated flash plugins for any of your Mozilla based browsers...

I updated late last night with instructions in my peppermintOS distro's forums. I'm a linux n00b so I assume most of you will know where to find what you need for your particular distro.

sean

Yeah, my Software Updater tells me when an update is available from Ubuntu, when I check it manually, or let it notify me automatically.

It appears my Windows10 does the same thing as I've learned on the previous two updates.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS