On 10/15/2016 12:07 AM, Ant wrote:
> On 10/14/2016 12:22 PM, sean.nat...@invalid.knights.nee wrote:
>> Good News for or those of us who run Seamonkey on Linux there are now
>> updated flash plugins for any of your Mozilla based browsers...
>>
>> I updated late last night with instructions in my peppermintOS distro's
>> forums. I'm a linux n00b so I assume most of you will know where to find
>> what you need for your particular distro.
>>
>> sean
>
> Is that v23? If so, then isn't it still in beta?

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html - select 'Check Now'

Chrome & Chromium:
Flash Player is pre-installed in Google Chrome and updates automatically!
You can skip the steps below. See Flash Player with Google Chrome.
YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version
23.0.0.185
Your browser name
Google Chrome
Your Operating System (OS)
Linux

Mozilla:
Sorry, your computer does not have the latest Flash Player installed.
Please go to step 2. ( Your version11.2.202.637 Latest Version23.0.0.185 )
YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version
11.2.202.637
Your browser name
Firefox
Your Operating System (OS)
Linux

I could install 23 on Mozilla by forcing the PPAPI plugin - but I think
I'll wait for awhile longer:
http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2016/08/beta-news-flash-player-npapi-for-linux.html
or try the NPAPI Beta:
http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html
https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/flashplayer/linux64/libflashplayer.so
replace the one in:
/usr/lib/adobe-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so