On 10/16/2016 5:29 PM, Mason83 wrote:
On 15/10/2016 15:00, WaltS48 wrote:

On 10/15/2016 04:23 AM, Mason83 wrote:

I thought Flash was dead?

Stop thinking and educate yourself.

That's one of the weirdest statements I've seen in a while.

Regards.

Alright Flash isn't dead and won't be for a long time.

Today we are updating the beta channel with Linux NPAPI Flash Player by moving
it forward and in sync with the modern release branch (currently version 23).
We have done this significant change to improve security and provide additional
mitigation to the Linux community.

In the past, we communicated that NPAPI Linux releases would stop in 2017.
This is no longer the case and once we have performed sufficient testing and
received community feedback, we will release both NPAPI and PPAPI Linux builds
with their major version numbers in sync and on a regular basis.

REF: <https://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2016/08/beta-news-flash-player-npapi-for-linux.html#sthash.3gR3RhEv.xDQ7iuge.dpuf>

Stay informed: <http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/>

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Windows 10