On 12/21/2016 03:47 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
Wanting to "back Up" my SeaMonkey files in case of a Hard Disk problem, I have been copying my
Mozilla/Seamonkey/Profiles/Default directory
(the entire thing) to a 16 GB Thumb Drive every
once in a while.

I rename the older ones to xyz##lct.default to
xyz##lct.default-date.

Am I doing this correctly ?
On a separate USB Thumb Drive as the "Whole Ball of Wax" as the Kaliforikationaters say....

DoctorBill

That is about what I do when I do backups. The only difference is I open the profile folder on the hard drive, copy all the contents and paste them into the folder of the same name on my 32GB USB drive. If either of them die, it's no problem for me to set everything up again.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS