Jonathan N. Little wrote:
SamuelS wrote:
Mason83 wrote:
On 24/12/2016 14:09, SamuelS wrote:

Hello all,

I updated to 2.46 from 2.40 on my Laptop using Win Business Vista 2, I
Am not able to retrieve/see over 18 months of email for only one
account.

I have reverted to SM 2.40 and still not able to find the messages...

Is this lost forever?
Load about:support
Click on the "Show Folder" button for "Profile Folder"
What is the size of the "Mail" folder and what does it contain?

Regards.

M83 - the contents of the folder as are follows:

127.0.0.1
Feeds
incoming.verizon.net
incoming.verizon-1.net
Local Folders
localhost
localhost-1
localhost-2
mail.altcon.net
pop.emailsrvr.com
pop.gmail.com

*Please note the above names are folders in this folder*

127.0.0.01.msf
incoming.verizon-1.net.msf
Local Folders.msf
localhost.msf

I will presume that it is the verizon msf file as it is the verizon
account which is missing the emails...

How many verizon accounts did you originally have? If only one then I
would say that your configuration got corrupted and created a new server
folder incoming.verizon-1.net, but incoming.verizon.net was your