On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 7:09:38 AM UTC-6, SamuelS wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I updated to 2.46 from 2.40 on my Laptop using Win Business Vista 2, I
> Am not able to retrieve/see over 18 months of email for only one account.
>
> I have reverted to SM 2.40 and still not able to find the messages...
>
> Is this lost forever?
>
> TIA - bo1953
>
> ---

Hi everybody, I have been using SM 2.46 without problem until I updated Windows
yesterday. I run several email addresses and two of them do not show the Inbox
contents, no new nor old, but show all the other aspects such as Sent, Junk,
etc. There is also no response at all when I click "Get Messages". I have
followed this thread in detail but nothing works. I can see the Inbox file,
using Word even the contents which are encrypted I believe.