Ant wrote:
> Please kindly view/see my attached screen shot/capture as an example:
> https://s30.postimg.org/7smaos2ep/sm2_46draft_Example.png ... Although
> compacting it will shrink down to its smallest size. Is growing saved
> draft size this by design or a bug?
>
> Thank you in advance. :)

Have you compacted folder? With mbox being individual messages
concatenated into 1 text file when a file is "deleted" it is not removed
but a header flag 'deleted' is set. It is not until the folder is
compacted where the whole file is rebuild skipping the 'deleted'
messages. So every time you have a new draft and the old draft is
'removed' it is still there until the Drafts file is rebuilt.

--
Take care,

Jonathan