On 01/10/2017 06:06 PM, Richard Alan wrote:
sean wrote:

funny, I was just on the line with our ISP (freaking cox.net) about a
flood of new spam from  (AT)onmicrosoft.com... doesn't seem to matter
how many times I mark their whole domain as spam, I seem to be getting
exponentially more...

A WHOIS lookup indicates that onmicrosoft.com is owned by Microsoft. Of
course, it is entirely possible that a professional spammer is simply
using that domain name in his spew.

What is the nature of these emails that you are classifying as spam?

pondering... not really sure y'all want me forwarding the headers here...

lots of variation of spam and phishing offers all of which contain onmicrosoft.com within the from, but not the reply to:

but I can with some direction about what to obscure or delete...

sean
--
The purpose of life is to be happy.
     ~ Dalai Lama