On 01/21/2017 02:31 PM, EE wrote:
Cruz, Jaime wrote:
I'm getting tired of all of these sites that refuse to display their
contents until I disable my Ad Blocker(s).  Does anyone know of a
"Stealth" Ad Blocker that blocks ads, but can't be detected by the
websites?  Something that signals to the server that the ad was
displayed but in reality was thrown into a bit bucket?  Surely SOMEONE
has come up with something like that by now?

You can get subscriptions with adblockers to block anti-adblock sites. I
have a subscription with Adblock Plus to Adblock Warning Removal List in
SeaMonkey.  I also have a subscription in Safari for uBlock to
Anti-Adblock Killer at raw.githubusercontent.com.  You can find them
with a search engine.

I just checked, I already have the AdBlock Warning Removal List in my list of filters.

--
Jaime A. Cruz
President

AMA District 34