Paul,

  There is something wrong I can't reply to any of the Supports emails..
Hi Paul,

  No that is not the issue I have.. I can see my bookmarks .. I can't
import/ export my bookmarks.
I can't go back to days in case I lose bookmarks. I select bookmarks manage
bookmarks .. Now there used to be Tools to select.. Tools is No longer there

Thanks, Louis