why not just use MOZBACKUP....no headaches, real easy
you can just select the options you want backed up, or just ALL

Louis Louis wrote on 3/20/17 4:50 PM:
Support,

  Been a big fan of Seamonkey browser.. But here is the issue: Bookmarks ..
Every couple of months I export my bookmarks to my HD to Keep just in case
as a Backup. I go to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, Tools, Export. Well
yesterday I went to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks and there is nothing
afterwards. I can't import/export Bookmarks. In the Bookmark Manager /
Library is only Name and location. This is on a Dell Windows 7 Machine

Thanks, Louis

---
http://www.avg.com

---