Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Louis Louis wrote:
Support,

   Been a big fan of Seamonkey browser.. But here is the issue:
Bookmarks ..
Every couple of months I export my bookmarks to my HD to Keep just in
case
as a Backup. I go to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, Tools, Export. Well
yesterday I went to Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks and there is nothing
afterwards. I can't import/export Bookmarks. In the Bookmark Manager /
Library is only Name and location. This is on a Dell Windows 7 Machine

Thanks, Louis

Did the bookmark manager get hidden?
Two things to check:
1. At the book mark page, is there is a small rectangle on the upper left.
If so, click it.
2. Is there a long vertical rectangle on the left?  If so, click it.

What version of SeaMonkey are you using? Are you saying in the bookmark manager there in no tools in the pull down? Are in the tools box just empty?