Right click on a free area in the Taskbar and pick Properties from the context menu. Under Taskbar buttons I use "Combine when taskbar is full". I also use small icons.

FRG

DoctorBill wrote:

No - that is not it.

The SeaMonkey Icon (program Running) and other programs running on Win 7 are reduced to Icons on the TaskBar. I fingered out that this is a Windows 7 issue and "had at it."

I have so much to learn with Windows 7 !

Found a "Windows 7 for Dummies" in a Goodwill Store.

By the time I learn most of it, they will stop supporting it and be pushing Windows 23.....
(probably take up 2.7 Terabytes of memory - and read your mind.  Wear an
Aluminum
Foil cap !)

Thanks guys.

DB