On 5/04/2017 4:57 PM, Daniel wrote:
On 5/04/2017 8:54 AM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
Right click on a free area in the Taskbar and pick Properties from the
context menu. Under Taskbar buttons I use "Combine when taskbar is
full". I also use small icons.

FRG

DoctorBill wrote:

No - that is not it.

The SeaMonkey Icon (program Running) and other programs running on Win
7 are reduced to Icons on the TaskBar.   I fingered out that this is a
Windows 7 issue and "had at it."

I have so much to learn with Windows 7 !

Found a "Windows 7 for Dummies" in a Goodwill Store.

By the time I learn most of it, they will stop supporting it and be
pushing Windows 23.....
(probably take up 2.7 Terabytes of memory - and read your mind.  Wear
an Aluminum
Foil cap !)

Thanks guys.

DB

Thank you, Frank-Rainer. This has annoyed me since I got this laptop
.... not enough to do anything about it, but I have now!!

Well ..... almost!!

At the moment, I have four SeaMonkey windows open, Chatzilla, Mail & News, Browser and this Compose window.

So I have four Icons showing in the Taskbar, however, when I mouse over any of these four Icons in my Win7 Taskbar, I get four selectable screens, one for each of the SM windows ... but I guess this is a Win7 problem not SM!!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751