Dirk Munk wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Dirk Munk wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Using SM 2.46 in Windows 7.  Windows or SM option ?

My SM Icons are stacked one on top of another at Lower Left.

Is there an option to just line them up across the bottom bar ?

Stacked is a PITA....I liked the way XP did it before.

DoctorBill

Windows 7 is nearing end-of-life. Do yourself a favour, and switch to
Windows 10. That is the only Windows version that will be maintained,
Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 have no future.

Yes, it does require a bit of learning, but after a while you don't know
any better.

After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 8 I noticed that my (quite
powerful) laptop was much faster and snappier. That is still the case
with Windows 10.

According to Microsoft, Windows 10 is the last Windows version, there
will be no new ones, just major upgrades.

Put as much memory as possible in your laptop (at least 8GB) if you can
afford it.

"According to Microsoft, Windows 10 is the last Windows version..." Ya. Right !

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/windows-10-last-version-windows-ever/

And by the way, I'm just downloading the latest > 1GB upgrade, in April there will be a new major version of Windows 10 (Redstone 2)