WaltS48 wrote on 22-04-17 14:43:
On 4/22/17 4:01 AM, Dirk Munk wrote:
I wanted to use Google Earth yesterday, and I was surprised with the announcement that there was a new Google Earth for use in a browser. The announcement contained a link to https://earth.google.com/web/ , but when I opened it with SeaMonkey I got this message "Aw snap! The new Google Earth isn't supported by your browser yet.", and a message to try it in Chrome.

Why doesn't the new Google Earth run in SeaMonkey / Firefox etc.?

Breaking News!

<https://www.ghacks.net/2017/04/18/google-makes-the-new-google-earth-chrome-exclusive/>

Where we can read:

Major downside, apart from the features that it does not support, is that it is Chrome exclusive currently. This, like many other things, will probably change in the future.

So, just wait for the future ...