Bo1953 wrote:

Hello all - over the last few days I have received a 500 Internal
Server Error Code error when trying to access my web mail and DHS
website.

Also for my web mail I get the pop up box indicating that the site
is untrusted.

Not sure what I may have done to get to this point.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to change or repair? I have done a
restore point several times and that has not worked. Cleared cache
and wiped out cookies...

This is not your problem, and you can't fix it. "Internal server error" refers to the web site's server -- there's a problem at their end. You should contact the site administrator. The error message usually says that.

Paul B. Gallagher