Ed Mullen wrote:
On 9/14/2017 at 6:18 AM, Desiree created this epitome of digital genius:
Sigh.  I can't login to Chase Online using  SeaMonkey 2.48.  So, I used
User Agent Switcher and faked Fx 47 (Win 10) as the user agent.  That
got me further but only to the screen where Chase says it doesn't
recognize the user's computer and you have to request a temporary ID
code.  I did that but Chase just flipped me to the main Chase page
asking for login again.

Does anything work currently with Chase Online login and SeaMonkey?  Is
there a better user agent than the one I tried?

I have no trouble logging in with SM 2.48 if I set the Firefox user agent BEFORE I go to the site. Using User Agent Switcher.

<http://chrispederick.com/>

No problems logging in to chase.com. SM 64 bit 2.51

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.51
Build identifier: 20170619085306