I have a server that had a problem with a share. I think I have fixed that but my users cannot access their existing SeaMonkey Profiles. They are located on a a SAMBA [homes] share on an Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server in a directory called ~/.seamonkey.

In the past I have been able to conned to theses existing profiles by logging into the Profile Manager and simply pointing to the existing SeaMonkey profile.

However when I do this on on this server now I get a SeaMonkey opening page and SeaMonkey does not recognize the existing email configuration.