On 11/07/2017 07:17 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Can anyone tell me why this site is blocked by SM and not IE? It is
just a furniture store.
hayneedle.com

Works for me using:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.1

Still can't figure it out. Works with IE and also on my laptop with SM.
Is there any way I can allow it to access in SM?

I believed you have just proved that SeaMonkey is *NOT* the culprit.
That is supported by others using both Windows and Linux on a variety of hardware do not see the problem.

We just have to determine what is the relevant difference between your two systems.

For each system:
  What is make and model of the hardware?
  What processor does each use?
  What is EXACT OS used on each?