On 11/7/2017 6:46 PM, Sanpam wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:

>>> I believed you have just proved that SeaMonkey is *NOT* the culprit.
>>> That is supported by others using both Windows and Linux on a variety of
>>> hardware do not see the problem.
>>>
>>> We just have to determine what is the relevant difference between your
>>> two systems.
>>>
>>> For each system:
>>>    What is make and model of the hardware?
>>>    What processor does each use?
>>>    What is EXACT OS used on each?
>>>    How does each connect to the internet?
>>
>> That last item might be the key if you connect through different services.
>>
> All PC's are on the same wi-fi - Spectrum. PC is an Alienware and laptop
> is a Samsung. Each use Windows 7.

Since I can view the Web site and I too am on Spectrum, the problem is
NOT with your ISP.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

By allowing employers to eliminate coverage for birth control
from their insurance plans, President Trump has guaranteed there
will be an increase in the demand for abortions.