David E. Ross wrote:
On 11/7/2017 8:30 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 11/07/2017 07:17 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Can anyone tell me why this site is blocked by SM and not IE? It is
just a furniture store..
hayneedle.com

Works for me using:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.1

Still can't figure it out. Works with IE and also on my laptop with SM.
Is there any way I can allow it to access in SM?

I believed you have just proved that SeaMonkey is *NOT* the culprit.
That is supported by others using both Windows and Linux on a variety of
hardware do not see the problem.

We just have to determine what is the relevant difference between your
two systems.

For each system:
   What is make and model of the hardware?
   What processor does each use?
   What is EXACT OS used on each?
   How does each connect to the internet?

That last item might be the key if you connect through different services.

All PC's are on the same wi-fi - Spectrum. PC is an Alienware and laptop is a Samsung. Each use Windows 7.