Paul B. Gallagher escribió:
Mozilla User wrote:

And Yahoo Mail no longer works now that they've forced you to the newer version of their mail system. I tried to download and install the extension User Agent Switcher, and guess what? SeaMonkey is not compatible with the current version of that.. no surprise.

Actually, Yahoo Mail works fine for me on SM 2.49.1 and Win7 Pro SP1 (64 bit). I don't get the stupid upgrade prompt you posted in your other (deleted) message in this thread. Have you tried Edit | Preferences | Advanced | HTTP Networking:
     User Agent String
     [x] Advertise Firefox compatibility?

I haven't tried that.. why was the post deleted?

---