On 12/20/2017 4:36 PM, meagain wrote:
On 12/19/2017 12:05 AM, Mozilla User wrote:
I just checked, Advertise Firefox compatibility is already checked.

---

I use YouTube regularly with SeaMonkey 2.49.1 and have seen no problems at all.  Yes, I advertise Firefox.

Ditto.
--
"I remember being fascinated by ants and wasps and other bugs when I was a kid. I'd set out a Coke can and stand back 20 feet and use my telescope to watch wasps land on it." --Paul McEuen Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )