j.e.laba...@gmail.com wrote:
Seriously, I suspect SM is dead because too many of the extensions are going to
become *unusable*.  Trying to troubleshoot my brother's systems, and every
extension I've tried with it have either not loaded at all, or report the
downloads as corrupt.  I have tried downloading the .xpi files on other
machines and moving them over, but they still report as corrupt.

On top of that, the Mozilla site will find various extensions in a search for SM extensions, but when you go to the extension page, it will say it's only for Firefox.

Seriously, have you tried finding extensions here?

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/>