On 1/2/18 8:06 AM, j.e.laba...@gmail.com wrote:
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:34:39 PM UTC-5, WaltS48 wrote:
Seriously, have you tried finding extensions here?

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/>

Yes, and when I've done a search for extensions there, I'm finding most, when
you go to the extension page, will then say they're for FF only, and want you
to download FF.  It seems that if the extension at some time in the past had SM
support, it will come up as compatible.  No matter if it's from 5 years or so
ago, and SM has changed since then (making the old extension incompatible), MZ
can't or won't fix their search to make the results meaningful for the CURRENT
versions of SM and the particular extensions.

Install this extension and try again.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/amo-browsing-for-seamonkey/