On 08.01.2018 22:46, mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com wrote:
In short, I think the problem is with neither the OS nor SeaMonkey, but with your configuration (attempting to share a single profile between the two OSs).
Right! Special care is needed if it comes to use one profile instance/copy for both OSs.

That was solved with Reminderfox to use it with WIN and Linux (and should also work with OSX). RmFX stores the reminder ICS data as text files (.ics), so with saving we change the path notation (internally, no user interaction).

With Lightning the situation could be more complicated, as said it has binary, OS specific components and the ICS data can be stored in a db.
So there is no easy solution for SM/LG on Win/Linux.