Mort Linder wrote:

I downloaded the latest version of Sea Monkey, 2.49.2, and still get a notice in red letters on the home page, that there will be no automatic upgrades. What can I do to get these upgrades? I am running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

If all you did was "download" it, you haven't installed it.

But if you mean to say you "installed" it (which is what it looks like from your user agent string), you're fine. The notice at <https://www.seamonkey-project.org/> is still correct for people wishing to upgrade from previous versions.

What will happen for future versions is anyone's guess -- "watch this space," as they say.

Paul B. Gallagher