Mort Linder wrote:

Thanks for your reply. How do I find "the downloads section", in
order to do a new download? I have been clicking on the red right
upper notice to upgrade/download each time.

AFAICT you're already running the latest stable release, 2.49.2. You can confirm by going to Help | About in the SeaMonkey menu.

If not, go to the home page I linked, <https://www.seamonkey-project.org/>, and you should see a bright green sign at the top right, "Download now." If Windows English isn't what you want, click "Other Systems & Languages."

Don't get no easier'n 'at.

Paul B. Gallagher