On 3/27/2018 3:22 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Mort Linder wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your reply. How do I find "the downloads section", in
>> order to do a new download? I have been clicking on the red right
>> upper notice to upgrade/download each time.
>
> AFAICT you're already running the latest stable release, 2.49.2. You can
> confirm by going to Help | About in the SeaMonkey menu.
>
> If not, go to the home page I linked,
> <https://www.seamonkey-project.org/>, and you should see a bright green
> sign at the top right, "Download now." If Windows English isn't what you
> want, click "Other Systems & Languages."
>
> Don't get no easier'n 'at.

I download new versions from <https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/>.
Although the domain begins with "ftp", it is actually a primative Web
site.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

First you say you do, and then you don't.
And then you say you will, but then won't.
You're undecided now, so what're you goin' to do?
                        From a 1950s song
That should be Donald Trump's theme song.  He obviously
does not understand "commitment", whether it is about
policy or marriage.