Ray_Net wrote:
EE wrote on 28-03-18 18:27:
Ray_Net wrote:

Now, a lot of those people put a link in the plain text part of the message and that leads to a web page, which will open in a browser. That works for me.  I also informed the multipart senders that I would delete the mail as junk if I saw nothing useful in the part I could read.

Most people did not understand what are your requirements. If some understand it, they don't know how to fulfill your requirements. Personnaly, when it's possible I write in plain text - but I read in HTML if the mail contain an html part.
So I don't have problems.
My only reaction is when the sender put at the end of his mail a spam-part like:
- Written with SeaMonkey (under Windows 10)
- Verified without virus by McAfee LiveSafe

If people know enough to send email as multipart, they know enough to put something in both parts of it. I have managed to educate most of the organizations that contact me to do that.