On 4/23/2018 6:26 PM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Mozilla User wrote:
First YouTube, then YahooMail, now I will soon no longer be able to track my packages through USPS using SeaMonkey.

When on the USPS using SeaMonkey, I get this message:
Alert: As of April 30, USPS.com will no longer support outdated browsers. To continue access, you may need to upgrade your browser. Read more ›

:(

Strange thing is if you click the READ MORE link in the warning banner you get this page with this message

<quote>
Good news — your browser is up to date.

You can continue to access all USPS.com features with your current browser version.

Thank you for using USPS.com!
</quote>

Now there is a head-scratcher for you...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.2

We'll just have to wait until the end of this month to see what the final truth is. :(
--
"This is the ant. Treat it with respect. For it may very well be the next dominant lifeform of our planet." --Empire of the Ants movie Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )