On 4/25/2018 10:28 AM, Ant wrote:
On 4/25/2018 10:24 AM, Ant wrote:
Hmm, I'm currently not seeing any scanned images in my SeaMonkey v2.49.2 web browser in https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/secure/DashboardAction_input.action?restart=1. It was fine yesterday and before. What about the rest of you? It's not even end of April yet! :/

Thank you in advance. :)

Also, it worked fine in my 64-bit W7's IE11 web browser. Enabling send referer, disablong uBlock Origin, and changing user agent (Firefox, IE11, etc.) didn't help.

OK, that's weird/odd. I restarted my SM and retried. It now works. I have NO idea why that happened! :/
--
"One day he sprained an ankle rather than crush an ant." --Les Miserables
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )