Hmm, I'm currently not seeing any scanned images in my SeaMonkey v2.49.2 web browser in https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/secure/DashboardAction_input.action?restart=1. It was fine yesterday and before. What about the rest of you? It's not even end of April yet! :/

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"I grew up in airports and on air bases. I know what flying and airports can be. And most airports make me feel like we're about three per cent better than ants. Especially U.S. airports. They're zoos. All civility is gone." --Douglas Coupland Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
 | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
    \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
     ( )