On 4/29/2018 3:03 AM, Daniel wrote:
Roger Fink wrote on 29/04/18 00:58:
On 4/23/2018 9:28 PM, Ant wrote:
Instead of going one by one? I cannot even highlight all newsgroups to
mark all. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

I'm using fossamail to post here, which is a near clone of
Thunderbird. If I right click any unread message I can select Mark/All
Read, "All" meaning every downloaded message in the newsgroup. Not
sure if that applies to SeaMonkey or not.

Roger, my Laptop's Thumbpad right-click button isn't working a.t.t. (one
day I'll get around to installing the new mouse I've just purchased!!)
but I'm pretty sure it does have the ability to "Mark as Read" all the
unread messages with-in a newsgroup .... but the OP wants to be able to
do that for all the groups that they have subscribed to .. with just one
click per server!!

Wow. I think that's right up there with curing the common cold.