On 2/10/2019 9:10 AM, DoctorBill wrote:
> My old free version of Malwarebytes did a "Thing" on me and
> did an "Update" which installed a 14 day trial version !  I dumped it.
>
> Been looking for the "Free" version, but can't find it.
> Is it gone ?  'Free Download' is used to trick you into the 14 trial
> version.
>
> Old sites for the Original FREE VERSION just lead to the
> 14 day thing.  Circular.
>
> Am I right ?
>
> DoctorBill

At <https://www.malwarebytes.com/>, hover your cursor over the Explore
button on the left side of the page, under Home.

--
David E. Ross

Trump again proves he is a major source of fake news.  He wants
to cut off disaster funds to repair the damage caused by the
Woolsey Fire in southern California because he claims the state
fails to manage its forests properly.  The Woolsey Fire was NOT
a forest fire.  Starting in an industrial tract, it did not burn
through any forests.

See <http://www.rossde.com/fire.html>.