Paul Marwick wrote:
I have several accounts in Seamonkey mail. One of them is to a small business that I do some sub contract work for, maintaining a number of mail/file servers for other small businesses in the area. The account it an Imap account which is mainly used for admin messages from the other servers. Its running on Nethserver 7.6.

Last week, the hard drive in the server showed signs of developing problems. I pulled the drive, cloned it and set the whole thing up on a new hard drive. No problems there. But, the mail filters that I use to sort incoming mail are no longer working on incoming mail. I can manually run them, and have them work, but it no longer happens unless I do that - no automatic filtering at all...

I've got the same problem on the same machine with a Thunderbird account I use as well. I've seen this happen in the past when changes have been made to a mail server, but can't remember what I did to fix the problem. Any suggestions would be very useful indeed....

Paul.

Weird, I "migrated" a config to a new machine just over a year ago - under Linux - and it simply worked.
Have you tried disabling and re-enabling each filter?

--
spammus ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/