On 8/22/2019 3:28 PM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
> History removal is somewhat broken in 2.49.5. It is all or nothing. Depending
> on what you did you might see an error in the log. Fixed in 2.53 by just
> replacing the Bookmarks Manager with the Fx library and adapting it.
>
> But fear not! Fx has an even better solution for you in place soon. Visited
> links will no longer be colored differently :)
>
> FRG

Why not colored differently?  For some of my browsing, I am very
dependent on seeing the difference between recently visited links and
not visited links.

Also, does this mean the "Expire history by days" extension (converted
for SeaMonkey at <http://addonconverter.fotokraina.com/>) will no longer
work?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Immigration authorities arrested 680 undocumented aliens in meat
processing facilities in Mississippi.  Employing someone who is not
legally in the U.S. is also illegal.  How many of the EMPLOYERS are
being criminally charged?  If none, why not?