DoctorBill wrote:
> Sorry - I already ran the setup and SM is up and running on the "New"
> machine.
> Confusing stuff.
> I did go to Users and got into the "Profile" (I remember THAT !) and copied
> abook.mab and bookmarks.html  and pref.js to a thumbdrive.
>
> If I shove them into the same place on the New Machine, will THAT work ?
> I am like a boulder rolling around in a Glassware store !

No problem just:

1) Close SeaMonkey

2) In File Explorer go to "%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Seamonkey"
 (Hidden path unless you have Show Hidden Files Folders enabled)

3) Delete "Profiles" folder and "profiles.ini" file.

4) Copy "Profiles" folder and "profiles.ini" file from old Windows 7
system it will be the same path fill path if your username is bill
 "C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey"

5) Start SeaMonkey and your Windows 7 profile will be on the new system.

--
Take care,

Jonathan