DoctorBill wrote:
Right now, as I write this, I am on a Windows 7 system using 2.49.1 SeaMonkey.

I bought a Dell "All-In-One" compuker with the latest Windows 10 running (Uggg!) and loaded
SeaMonkey 2.49.5.

Can I COPY my E-Mail, Bookmarks, Passwords, etc from this machine to the newer one ?
It has been YEARS since I did such a thing and I don't remember how.....

Things are changing so fast !

DoctorBill

I just did all I wanted to do !
I explained it - took a while.....then it disappeared here !  Never showed up.....

DoctorBill

Does that mean it has stopped working again? Copy the entire profile, NFN Smith told you where to copy it from and Jonathon N Little where to copy it to.

--
spammus ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/