On 12/19/19 9:33 PM, Ant wrote:
On 12/19/2019 5:13 AM, Ken Smith wrote:
Really sorry for the multiple postings of this question. This list server didn't like my outgoing smtp and I'd tried a few times before I worked that out.

:-( Ken

Ken, I keep seeing these in this newsgroup:

"Subject: Request received: Re: Flash Plugin SM 2.49.5 x64 Centos 6 ref:_00DU0Lfqj._5001v1CH3Uj:ref
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 21:51:07 +0000 (GMT)
From: Support TheFork <not...@thefork.com>
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org <support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org>
Newsgroups: mozilla.support.seamonkey

Hello ,

Thanks for your email. We have received your request 03913945 and it is being processed by our Support team.

To leave additional comments, please reply to this email.

Best,

TheFork team

TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company"

Can't you use your SeaMonkey's newsreader with news.mozilla.org usenet server to read and post instead of your list server? It's quite annoying now and cluttering the newsgroup each time you post on your list server. :-(

You can't create a filter to delete those posts from TheFork?

I did in my Thunderbird.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop